Thursday, November 7, 2013

www.GlobalInformationNetwork.com (GIN) is an organization around the globe and here in the United States. If you click the link or type the link into the address bar and you'll see what the global information network is about.

this is about myself, I am an over the road truck driver since 1982,and this last company settles with since 1994 the company I'm working for this Point dedicated services.and I'm still with them, the things I like to do in my off time is scuba dive I been doing that since 2003 when I got my open water dive certified, and when I joined the global information network.com it was back in 2009 and I'm still with them this is my website the global information network(GIN) . http://melkirkginclub.myginclub.com/
and why I joined (GIN) is because I want to meet people and start a business through signing up members myself and getting a commission and they can do the same thing I am with Global Information Network.com (GIN).
and I'm starting a club for Global Information Network.com (GIN) in the USA
. So go to this linkhttp://melkirkginclub.myginclub.com/ and take a look around website.
Melvin.
when I became a member, I thought about the money that I had to spend become a member the do's is $150.00 every month I can handle it's like five dollars a day that I can do,  one time $1000.00 initiation fee I can do that to.
If you can handle  $150.00 a month and one time initiation fee $1,000.00. Then this is for you.
***You Can Have and Be and Do Anything That You Want***
***YOUR WISH IS YOUR COMMAND***
http://www.melvinand.com/











Overview Call    12/3/2013 Tuesdays and every Tuesday at 8 PM Central/Chicago IL    Dial-in Number (712) 432-0900 Participant Code: 966461 # For Canadian Residents: Please dial 559-546-1400 prior to using the dial-in information above. GIN Membership Overview Calls are at no-charge. They are open to affiliates, members, and guests. The general public is also welcome! We encourage you to invite everyone you know (prospects, hot leads, friends, family, co-workers, everyone).
GIN Membership Overview Calls are short, powerful, and provided at no cost to affiliates, members and the general public.
This is the 2011 January *Cruise* that I went on for free and the whole ship was Global Information Network (GIN) members!  And the ship for 2014 in January is a bigger ship and more members! That you and I can go on every year.

 Global Information Network "Family Reunion" at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. October 28-
31 2010.

>

Your Wish Is Your Command CD14



No comments:

Post a Comment